7 giugno 2012

Super Sweet Mama Salone


this video is done with recorded moments of ona year in Salone, Sierra Leone. From april 2011 to may 2012.
Rolling out from Freetown to Kabala and from Tiwai Island to the Outamba Kilimi Nat. Park this experience is full of happy moments with my friends.
This country is wonderful and the people are the best!
of course the end should be done showing the mysterious and invisible "bird of the 7 o'clock"...
it's really a rare document!! hehe

you can also watch this video clip in vimeo and in youtube

2 commenti:

josefaDhondt ha detto...

Hi Massimo, tell me how you do to travel so easily in Africa? I am very impressed, I would like to do the same. Josefa from Belguim

Massimo Pietrobon ha detto...

Hehe. It's not me Josefa, probably I'm just lucky. I always met wonderful people in amazing countries. in these conditions it's very easy to move and stay. thank you for enjoying the videos. bye